Saturday 22 May 2010

I love the optimism in Final Fantasy!



"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."



"Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles.
Miracles are things we make for ourselves.
Here, and now."

6 smile(s):

Unknown said...

we have to strive to make our dreams come true. I totally agree.

anyway, your comment made me smile so so so so much. I love when people understand me... especially bloggers who sympathise! so thanks for making my day lovely, honey.

i've always wondered if I had a particular blogger who just... understood. maybe i found her!

xx scarzz
ps. i love you (and that movie. <3)

Anonymous said...

I love the quotes.
I am the only one that can make myself happy.
You are the only one that can make yourself happy.

Thanks for the comments. You made my eyes teary.
Thank you.
:)

I hope you have the best Sunday.


LOVE!

Aa. said...

stop liking all the music i listen to! :P

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

FINAL FANTASY
FINAL FANTASY

sfahjfadhlfkjasdhlfja
for some reason I just got really excited, haha.
we seem to share quite a few interests! :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, thanks for the inspiration! XO!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

So true. And I love Final Fantasy!

Post a Comment