Friday, 9 July 2010

Rainbows


Thank you
, for the Seven Colours Award!


Name seven things that make you happy:












I'm passing this on to:

And well... I guess you too, stranger :)

10 smile(s):

Teresauras said...

&you know what? I think you deserve itt! I also think your list is one I like as well...except I hate tornadoes...oh Gawd, TORNADOES AND TYPHOONS...
I made a tiny list and am going to make an acceptable post pretty soon mentioning this!

heroine temptation said...

oh girl i just saw it
thank you so much <3
so i take the picture and do what? help me please and comment me back
xoxo natalia

sabine cara said...

thank you :)

sounds like a cool tag!

(ive got so many fucking tags to do -_-)

hahahahaha
just kidding
but seriously.
so many.

LOOVEE YOU
xx scarzz

Jennifer Scavone said...

hi. I like your blog! please visit mine and follow if you wish:

http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

tywo said...

I like your list a lot. It is so lovely.
You are beautiful.




LOVE!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR ◊ said...

Thank you, this is so beautiful! Art and music makes me happy too! Love it.

knk said...

beautiful pics lovely blog its awesome now




http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

I love the things you like! ... but not as much as I love you!!! thank you for tagging me, sweet girl <3

tywo said...

I miss you, my dear.
I hope you are well.
Have a good Sunday.





LOVE!

Sam said...

Hey Chlo I just wanted to say that I know you haven't posted in like a month but I tagged you in a post and I hope you will see it

Post a Comment