Dear friends, strangers, stalkers,
At first I had no idea what to blog about, because usually I blog about my shitty life. A friend of mine asked me to post something new, and well... VOILA! AT 2 AM. YES I HAVE A CHEM TEST TO STUDY FOR. NO, I HAVE NOT STUDIED FOR MY IN-CLASS LEGAL ESSAY AND CAUGHT UP WITH MY MATHS B OR MATHS SPESH OR FARKING DONE MY ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT THAT IS DUE TODAY.
Its been approximately a month and a half, and well I have come to realise that I haven't cried, I've grown fatter, but I am happier!
I am also:
- Grateful that finally, I have found some people that I can actually trust and can stand my bitching and whining.
- Ecstatic when we have fat picnics on the turf at school.
- Constantly smiling and laughing at my screen like a loon everyday.
- Getting raped by my fat pile of homework.
- Losing about... four hours sleep every night!
- Sick of somebody who can't get the fuck out of my life.
- Oh yeah, and I'm so over this year.
This is also a completely random post, with 0% inspiration, zilch motivation and 100% procrastination! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
SOOO, apart from this supposingly happeh post, this has turned into some gaybo post and now I am talking like bogan instead of some fabbity-fab english............. Zzzz... So here's some completely random and amazing pictures for you to woo over!